Here is the highly awaited Z-Elite by RSP Nutrition review. Worry not, as here we’ll reveal you everything about this sleep-aid and testosterone booster supplement.
We’ll guide you through its ingredients, benefits, and possible side effects. By the end of this review, you’ll know what the pros and cons of Z-Elite are, along with our conclusion.
So without any hesitation, let’s jump straight in!
Pros and Cons of Z-Elite by RSP Nutrition
Z-Elite is good at promoting a restful sleep. Containing an effective dose of magnesium and melatonin, you’ll be sure to stay relaxed and ready to go to bed after you take it.
But for boosting testosterone, it’s a big no-no! There simply aren’t enough T-boosting ingredients for it to have a serious effect on your hormones. Also, the only ingredient that has a major impact on testosterone, vitamin D3, is severely underdosed.
- Easy to take
- Contains magnesium and melatonin which promote restful sleep
- Great price of roughly $18 dollars for a 2-month supply
- Vitamin D3, a key T-boosting ingredient, is severely underdosed
- Missing other key ingredients for testosterone, such as DAA, Fenugreek, and Oyster Extract
- Only 1 daily serving, not enough to provide you with long-lasting effects
Z-Elite by RSP Nutrition is primarily a sleep aid, with a secondary function as a testosterone booster. As such, it delivers these benefits;
- Supports Healthy Sleep
- Promotes Healthy Testosterone Levels
- Supports Muscle Growth and Recovery
But as always, we need to look at the dose and ingredients to determine whether these claims are true or not!
Dosage | How To Use
Z-Elite is really simple to take. Men should take 3 capsules of the product, 30-60 minutes before sleep.
Women, on the other hand, should only take 2 capsules, roughly 30 minutes before bedtime.
Regardless of the gender, it’s also recommended to take Z-Elite on an empty stomach, as its effects will kick in faster.
How many servings do you need for best results?
If you’re just looking to improve your sleep, then 1 serving before bedtime should get the job done.
However, if you want to keep your anabolic hormone, aka, testosterone levels elevated, you’ll need more than just 1 serving per day.
See, the more daily servings a T-booster has, the longer its effects will last on you.
So by taking 3-4 servings per day, you’ll be sure to reap the full benefits of elevated testosterone. The best testosterone boosters out there always use at least 3 servings – so be sure to look out for that!
But this also means that Z-Elite won’t deliver you the full benefits. With its 1 daily serving, you’ll get a short spike in anabolic hormone levels, after which you’re back to ground zero.
RSP Nutrition could’ve done much better here!
Z-Elite by RSP Nutrition contains only 5 ingredients. They are melatonin, vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Zinc, and Magnesium.
The ingredients that help improve sleep are magnesium and melatonin, while the T-boosting ingredients are Vitamins D3, B6, and Zinc.
For sleep, melatonin and magnesium come in good dosages and will be sure to give you their benefits.
However, out of the 3 T-boosting ingredients, only one will affect your testosterone – zinc. Vitamin D3 is severely underdosed with its tiny 200IU, while Vitamin B6 is unlikely to have an effect on testosterone, unless you’re severely deficient in it.
So what does this all mean when it comes to Z-Elite’s results? Well, you’ll get a slight improvement in sleep quality, but that’s as far as it goes!
Now, let’s take an in-depth look at each of these ingredients:
[dropshadowbox align=”none” effect=”raised” width=”auto” height=”px” background_color=”#fb7373″ border_width=”1″ border_color=”#dddddd” ]
- Vitamin D3 – This is one of the most important ingredients for boosting testosterone. Studies show that the optimal dose of D3 for raising testosterone is 3,334IU. With its mere 200IU, Z-Elite by RSP Nutrition doesn’t even come close to what Vitamin D3 has to offer.
- Vitamin B6 – Important for many functions in the body, including testosterone, cognition, and general health. However, it only works in people who are deficient in it. And since this vitamin is found in plenty of foods, it’s highly unlikely that you lack it.
- Magnesium (Aspartate) – A mineral important for muscle, nerve, and heart functioning. It helps you relax and stay focused. Z-Elite offers plenty of it, with 425mg of high-quality Magnesium Aspartate inside the product.
- Zinc (Aspartate and Monomethionine) – Another important mineral that regulates testosterone function in your body. RSP Nutrition have been generous this time, giving you a whopping 233% of RDA of zinc per serving. It’s a high-quality form of zinc too!
- Melatonin – a natural hormone secreted in the brain that makes you tired and helps you go to sleep. Z-Elite contains 3mg of melatonin, which is a good dose and will be sure to give you a good night’s sleep!
Some people reported feeling “groggy” and “sluggish” the morning after taking Z-Elite by RSP Nutrition.
This could be due to melatonin inside, which in high doses can cause these side effects.
Other side effects reported were:
- A hangover-like feeling in the morning
- Restlessness during the day
- Excess sweating
What Others Say
“It didn’t let me sleep in was up all night tossing and turning.” – Monica Rose (Amazon Customer)
“Oh, this works. Too well. Three capsules, as directed, is too much. I take one or two and sleep very well with that “strong” feeling throughout the day.” – David Helseth (Amazon Customer)
“It works to put me to sleep for sure, but I wake up very groggy and feel sluggish for several hours after waking. Another name brand with a sleep aid works for me and does not leave me groggy.” – Nathan Worthley (Amazon Customer)
“I wished this was good, but every single time I take it I have a weird hangover the next day. It may not be the product but how it works with my body.” – NA (Amazon Customer)
Conclusion to Z-Elite by RSP Nutrition
So with all this in mind, is Z-Elite by RSP Nutrition worth your time and money? Well, first off, you need to consider your goals.
If you’re looking to improve your sleep quality, then Z-Elite might help you with that. But if your main goal is to boost low testosterone, then this is not the product for you.
With only one effective T-boosting ingredient (zinc), it comes nowhere near other top-rated testosterone boosters on the market.
If you want the best results right now, see the link below:
[alert type=”success” icon-size=”hide-icon”]
Testosterone Guides and Articles
At MaleTestosteroneBooster, it’s our aim to help you get the most out of your life by helping you boost your testosterone levels. We all know what it’s like to feel suboptimal in the bedroom, the gym, and in everyday life when your confidence is lacking. This is why I’ve put together the below guides to help you reach your goals! Why not check them out, you may find just what you’re looking for.
- Testosterone Guide – A complete (easy to digest) guide on how testosterone production works.
- Testosterone Boosters – A list of all the main ingredients found in testosterone enhancers, along with my favorite and what I’m currently using.