Here’s the highly anticipated Six Star Testosterone Booster. In this review, we’ll cover its benefits, side effects, and ingredients – revealing just how effective this product is in boosting your testosterone levels.
So without much delay, let’s get right to it!
Pros and Cons of Six Star Testosterone Booster
- Boron helps reduce SHBG
- Uses only one ingredient that affects testosterone, not enough for serious results
- Some users have reported side effects from taking the product
- Ingredients like Rhodiola, Gingko and Calcium are severely underdosed – they won’t have any impact on you
Six Star Testosterone Booster is a natural testosterone support formula with the following benefits;
- Supports healthy muscle mass growth
- Increases training performances
- Elevates testosterone levels by suppressing cortisol
The last claim is pretty interesting; cortisol is notorious for negatively impacting your T-levels, so if Six Star Testosterone Booster can do something about it, that’d be great!
Dosage | How To Use
You’re instructed to take 1 serving of 2 capsules, two times per day. The label states that you shouldn’t exceed this amount over a 24-hour period, which could mean there are some aggressive ingredients in Testosterone Booster by Six Star Pro Nutrition.
Another thing I want to touch on is the number of daily servings in this product. It’s neither good or bad – something in between. See, a serving of two capsules per day is better than just one (I know, I’m being Mr. Obvious here).
However, it still won’t give you the optimal benefits on your testosterone levels. That’s because, in order for your male hormone to stay elevated, you need to constantly fuel it with key nutrients. To this end, you should take 3-4 daily servings of a testosterone booster.
- Calcium – Some studies show that calcium can boost testosterone levels in active men. However, these studies were done on people who were given over 35mg/kg of their weight. So in other words, the 45mg that’s in Six Star Testosterone Booster will make very little difference.
- Rhodiola – This is an adaptogenic herb famous for combating stress and fatigue. While it does so, it doesn’t actually target cortisol directly, which means it’s going to have very little, if any impact on your testosterone levels.
- Gingko – It’s a cognitive enhancer ingredient, so we’re not sure how it’s found its place in a testosterone booster. What’s worse, Six Star Testosterone booster offers a very low dose of Ginkgo, 2.7mg. For comparison, the effective dose of Gingko is 120mg – many times more than what Six Star uses.
- Boron – Okay, now we’re getting somewhere. Boron is the first and only ingredient in this product that actually has some effect on your testosterone. It’s shown to reduce sex-hormone binding globulin, resulting in more free testosterone flowing through your veins. But boron alone isn’t enough to cause any significant difference, you need at least 2 or 3 other T-boosting ingredients for a maximum impact.
What Others Say
“Not as good as the reviews stated. For some reason, there has been an increase in the consumption of testosterone boosters. I did not feel a difference in any positive effects within the two weeks of consuming the supplement. There are negative side effects though such as increased irritability and decrease in patience. Would not recommend when it comes to buying a supplement.” – Livelovesoccer17 (Amazon Customer)
“I have been taking this for about 3 weeks now and it’s hard to tell if a testosterone booster is really raising your levels without blood work. But I can say that I have noticed a decreased recovery time and better results in the gym. I would like to think this came from this product and for a good price, I will continue to use this as a part of my stack.” – Dylan Lincoln (Amazon Customer)
“Honestly, there are better testosterone boosters out there, but this one does what it’s supposed to do and you can’t really beat the price. That said, you could walk into virtually any GNC and find something that while more expensive would work better. Me? I’m just using my current bottle of this until it runs out and then I’m buying something better.” – Michael (Amazon Customer)
“Didn’t notice any change in strength or stamina, even after my second bottle. So it’s OK for the price, but I actually wouldn’t buy this again since I didn’t feel the effect that the supplement states or allegedly should provide to the consumer.” – Vaor (Amazon Customer)
There are no major side effects reported from taking Six Star Testosterone Booster.
Some people did complain about some minor issues though. These include;
- Minor headaches
- Slight loss of appetite
- Itchy spots
Conclusion to Six Star Testosterone Booster
Six Star Testosterone Booster has a lot of work to do if it is to compete against the best testosterone boosters on the market.
It only boasts one ingredient which can boost your testosterone – boron. Other ingredients are either ineffective or come in shamefully low doses.
To conclude: if you’re looking for a cheap source of boron, Six Star Testosterone Booster has it. However, for anything more than that, you’ll need to check more serious testosterone boosters, such as the ones below:
[alert type=”success” icon-size=”hide-icon”]
Testosterone Guides and Articles
At MaleTestosteroneBooster, it’s our aim to help you get the most out of your life by helping you boost your testosterone levels. We all know what it’s like to feel suboptimal in the bedroom, the gym, and in everyday life when your confidence is lacking. This is why I’ve put together the below guides to help you reach your goals! Why not check them out, you may find just what you’re looking for.
- Testosterone Guide – A complete (easy to digest) guide on how testosterone production works.
- Testosterone Boosters – A list of all the main ingredients found in testosterone enhancers, along with my favorite and what I’m currently using.