In our Clinical Strength T-Bomb 3Xtreme review, we’ll look if this product will give you the results it claims – mainly increased T-levels and muscle mass.
We’ll know how it works once we look at the ingredients, side effects, and also before and after results from users.
So let’s not waste any time, and jump straight into the review!
Pros and Cons of Clinical Strength T-Bomb 3Xtreme
- Effective daily dosage
- LongJack and Fenugreek are shown to boost libido
- Bunch of ingredients that are pressed into proprietary blends
- Uses Tribulus and Flaxseed which carry potentially negative side effects
- Missing Vitamin D3, D-AA, and other key T-boosters
MHP claims that their product will help you increase muscle mass and strength, along with boosting free testosterone.
These are some confident claims – let’s see if they’re actually correct by checking the ingredients.
Dosage | How To Use
The way you use Clinical Strength T-Bomb 3Xtreme is really simple – just take 3 tablets in the morning, and 3 in the evening with a glass of water.
Not only this is a simple way to serve a T-booster, it’s fairly effective too. See, the more servings a testosterone booster has, the longer its effects will last on you.
Ideally, you’d want 3-4 daily servings, which is what best testosterone boosters on the market use. But 2 servings per day that Clinical Strength T-Bomb 3Xtreme offers isn’t that bad either.
Clinical Strength T-Bomb 3Xtreme contains too many ingredients, focusing on quantity instead of quality. But that’s not even the worst part.
All of the ingredients except three minor ones are a part of 2 proprietary blends. That’s right, there’s no way for you to know what the dosages of these ingredients are and whether they’ll work or not.
Another problem with the product is that it contains too many libido boosting ingredients. It looks like it’s focused more on boosting your sex drive, rather than increasing testosterone.
There are so many ingredients in Clinical Strength T-Bomb 3Xtreme that your head might hurt from just looking at them. What’s worse, they are all part of not one – but two proprietary blends.
So with that in mind, and to not bore you to death, we’ll only talk about the most important ingredients. Check it out:
- Zinc – A great addition to any testosterone booster. Zinc is a mineral that plays an important role in free testosterone production, and it also acts as an aromatase inhibitor. Which means it prevents your testosterone from converting to estrogen.
- Magnesium – Another key mineral, magnesium helps in free testosterone production along with making your more relaxed throughout the day.
- Copper – As zinc is shown to cause a decrease in copper levels in the body, this ingredient has been put only to help you avoid deficiencies. Nothing testosterone related here.
Proprietary Blend #1
- Tribulus – Not much to say about Tribulus that hasn’t been said before. It’s ineffective at raising testosterone, and even worse, it could enlarge your prostate. Tribulus is an ingredient you’d want to avoid at all costs.
- Fenugreek – It doesn’t necessarily improve T-levels, but it helps stabilize them. What’s more impressive with Fenugreek, is that it’s a good libido enhancer.
- LongJack – LongJack is another awesome sex drive booster. However, it’s shown to have zero impact on testosterone levels.
- Stringing Nettle Root – Helps with prostate health, reduces inflammation in joints and slightly lowers estrogen levels.
- Saw Palmetto – Studies link it to improved prostate health.
Proprietary Blend #2
- Flaxseed – It’s ironic that flaxseed is included in this testosterone booster, because this ingredient is shown to increase your estrogen levels. Not the best ingredient choice by MHP here.
- Cordyceps – This is a well-known fungus supplemented to maintain healthy testosterone levels. However, it only works in the high enough dosages – something we can’t know since it’s a part of the proprietary blend in this product.
What Others Say
“Got these thinking they were going to be awesome since MHP sponsors many of my favorite lifters. I did not notice any strength gains, no libido increase at all. I also got headaches which many people have suffered from taking this. Mine went away but still no benefit in muscle fullness or confidence. I decided to make an acidic solution to mimic stomach acid and the pills didn’t even dissolve. The dosing is three pills at one time with to doses a day for six pills. Weight gain with this was zero. These are huge pills, I would not recommend this.” – Daniel H (Amazon Customer)
“I can’t say that it helped athletic performance, because I didn’t notice any differences in lifts/pumps. I’m nearing the bottle and haven’t noticed a change in body fat reduction. However, it did increase libido after 1.5 – 2 weeks of CONSISTENTLY taking it. If you miss a dose, then it’s not a big deal. If you miss 2 doses within a few days, you’ll feel the same.” – Zachary Sturdivant (Amazon Customer)
“Based on my experience of taking it for the first time this morning on my way to gym, my suggestion would be: do not take it with an empty stomach, I almost vomited, but tonight around 8 I took another three pills after the meal, I felt alright.” – hanhan (Amazon Customer)
The problem with Clinical Strength T-Bomb 3Xtreme is that there are too many ingredients pressed into the product. And since they are all a part of proprietary blends, there’s no way for us to tell whether this product will cause any side effects or not.
Some ingredients might be underdosed, while some might have dangerously high doses – there’s no way to now other than to try it out yourself (something we’d not recommend)!
One thing is certain though – Tribulus that’s in the product, no matter at what dosage, is dangerous for your prostate. Flaxseed also isn’t that great, since it’s shown to increase estrogen. We really don’t see a point in putting such ingredient in a testosterone booster.
To recap, here are the potential side effects from Clinical Strength T-Bomb 3Xtreme:
- Enlarged Prostate
- Man Boobs (due to high estrogen)
- Increased belly fat
- Vomiting (zinc)
Conclusion to Clinical Strength T-Bomb 3Xtreme
There it is, that’s our full review of Clinical Strength T-bomb 3Xtreme. It’s a decent product if you want to slightly boost your libido, but for anything more than that, there are far better options out there!
Containing tons of untested ingredients, along with proprietary blends which hide the dosages of these very ingredients, Clinical Strength T-Bomb 3Xtreme is all but a safe and effective testosterone booster!
[alert type=”success” icon-size=”hide-icon”]
Testosterone Guides and Articles
At MaleTestosteroneBooster, it’s our aim to help you get the most out of your life by helping you boost your testosterone levels. We all know what it’s like to feel suboptimal in the bedroom, the gym, and in everyday life when your confidence is lacking. This is why I’ve put together the below guides to help you reach your goals! Why not check them out, you may find just what you’re looking for.
- Testosterone Guide – A complete (easy to digest) guide on how testosterone production works.
- Testosterone Boosters – A list of all the main ingredients found in testosterone enhancers, along with my favorite and what I’m currently using.